Saturday, October 26, 2013

#BenandJennWedding: Red Lips & Tribal Peplum


Red lips and Tribal Peplum

I love bold, red lipstick! As Taylor swift said, "It makes you look like you spent more time getting ready than u actually did."  I did just quote Taylor Swift lol *SMH.   It makes a dull outfit turn into something magical. I use a lipstick from the Matte Mac family . My friends were getting married and I wanted to wear a new dress and I recently purchased this tribal print dress from forever 21 at the  50% off sale. I had been looking for a tribal print that I could actually pull off; wear it too big and it looks like an over-decorated tent! Peplum is very flattering so when I saw it, I bought it immediately! Pairing red lips and tribal print was a fresh outfit for the wedding season! Add some gold-toed, sequinned shoes...Ready!

Enough about my prep and outfit, the true beauty was the bride in a gorgeous strapless gown and train. A breathtaking golf course in San Jose, CA was the perfect place to marry the love of her life! The wedding was fun and full of memories. This was the only wedding I've been to that rented a taco truck for a late night snack. Yeah, we spent an hour there!












No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10